A harp position
Place the lower side of the case near the bottom on the right thigh;
The upper side of the case is close to the chest;
The right arm presses against the piano case;
The left-hand holds the neck, the neck slightly up 15-20 degrees.
Station appearance is:
1. Keep the piano case close to the body;
2. Clamp the piano case between arm and body (keep the case from falling down);
3. Lift the neck with your left hand.
Ps: when playing the ukulele is easy to fall down, you can use the ukulele strap.
The left-hand position
1. Press the string with your fingertips vertically downward, and do not touch other strings that are not pressed;
2. Keep your fingertips as close to the product wire as possible, but do not touch or exceed the
On the back:
1. Place the thumb and fingerboard perpendicular to the back of the neck and close to the neck;
2. Slightly bend the wrist, the tiger mouth is best not to contact the neck.
The right-hand posture
1. After taking the violin, the strings are from bottom to top: the first string, the second string, the third-string and the fourth string;
2. Usually, the thumb plays the fourth string, the index finger the third string, and the middle finger the second string the ring finger the first string.
Sweep the string:
1. Before sweeping, extend the index finger and shorten the thumb;
2. When sweeping down, quickly rotate the wrist and sweep down with the fingernail on the index finger;
Shorten your index finger and extend your thumb before sweeping up.
4. When sweeping up, quickly rotate the wrist and sweep up the string with the thumbnail position.
Edit by Height Musical Instrument News Department
for reading. If you are interested in this product, please click the
picture (with the product page link attached) for further understanding.
If you have any inquiries or doubts, please feel free to contact the