1. Try to avoid rain and exposure. Whether it is cloth or leather, the frequent sun and rain will destroy the structure of the guitar bag and affect its service life.
2. Try not to store sharp objects in the guitar bag. If you have to put them in, be sure to pack the sharp items completely.
3. Do not stuff or put heavy items, otherwise it will cause the guitar bag to be deformed or damaged.
4. If you accidentally wet the guitar bag, the correct way to handle it is to use a dry cloth or paper towel to remove the moisture from the guitar bag, then put it in a cool place to let it dry naturally. Do not use a wind tube to heat it. dry.
5. If you find that the guitar bag has stains, do not use chemicals to wipe, especially leather bags, it is recommended to ask the manufacturer or professional cleaners.