How to care for ukulele:
(1) When not in use, place it flat to avoid heavy objects pressing ukulele. If the right hand is in contact with the body for a long time, the body will accumulate dirt. If this is the case, it must be cleaned up in time.
(2) The middle and low grade ukulele should buy a thick cotton piano bag, and the high-grade ukulele should be equipped with a violin case, which is convenient for ukulele safe storage.
(3) Sudden changes in temperature and humidity can cause damage to ukulele. Usually avoid ukulele in the sun (å, play the piano outside as far as possible in the shade), do not approach the heating. If the air is too moist, put some desiccant in the case.
(4) For high-grade ukulele, do not put it on the table or the floor, pay attention to avoid damage caused by collision between the zipper and the button when playing.
(5) Always play, let your ukulele parts shake at all times, this is the best way to maintain ukulele.