1. If you want to improve your level quickly, you need to do some basic exercises every day, such as climbing scales and incorporating the 1234567 in your mind into muscle memory.
2. The second is the proficiency of each piece of music. I'm sure you don't think every song is a little bit, but it's all stuttered. So what you need to do is to play the piece you are practicing as a whole. It is better to memorize music (not only memory, but also muscle memory and music theory).
3. Control of skills. If push string, hit hook string this kind of the most basic skills, a ring is not satisfied, but also to ensure that the same bridge after every time out of the volume, pitch nearly the same. It takes hard work to practice basic skills. Another muscle memory.
4. Since it is ukulele, have you mastered the basic two fingering and three fingering and can you use them? The Hawaiian ukulele is going to do it the Hawaiian way.
5. Deep skills. Watch the video and see how masters move their fingers. I'm not saying they can be copied completely. After all, jake's hand exaggeration is not meant to be achieved. But you can watch their treatment of songs that are refined to sound. Basic where to use the finger clip where to use the meat you have to know. And their basic hand movements and hand muscle changes when they play the piano, so that they can learn from and combine with themselves to find their own optimal solution.
Congratulations, if you're reading this, you're just getting started. You'll gradually know why they play this note.
Edit by Hodor Wong
Height Musical Instrument News Department