The aluminum alloy has low density, but high strength, close to or exceeds high-quality steel, good plasticity, can be processed into various profiles, has excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in industry and is used second only to steel.
Some aluminum alloys can be heat treated to achieve good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance. Hard aluminum alloy belongs to AI-Cu-Mg system, generally contains a small amount of Mn, which can be heat treated and strengthened. It is characterized by high hardness but poor plasticity. Superhard aluminum is a Cu-Mg-Zn system, which can be heat-treated and strengthened. It is the highest strength aluminum alloy at room temperature, but has poor corrosion resistance and high temperature softening.
Zinc alloys are alloys based on zinc and added to other elements. Commonly added alloying elements include low-temperature zinc alloys such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy fusion welding, brazing and plastic processing. It is resistant to corrosion in the atmosphere, and the residual waste is easy to recover and remelt; but the creep strength is low, and it is easy to cause dimensional changes caused by natural aging. Prepared by melt, die cast or pressure processed into a material. According to the manufacturing process, it can be divided into cast zinc alloy and deformed zinc alloy.
The main added elements of zinc alloy are aluminum, copper and magnesium. Zinc alloy can be divided into two types: deformation and cast zinc alloy according to the processing technology. The casting zinc alloy has better fluidity and corrosion resistance.
1. Relatively significant.
2. The casting performance is good, and the precision parts with thin shapes and thin walls can be die-casted, and the surface of the casting is smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. No iron is absorbed during melting and die casting, no corrosion is applied, and no mold is applied.
5. Has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ° C, easy to die casting.
Edit by Height Musical Instrument News Department