Nut Width: 35MM
Saddle Width: 53MM
Upper Bout: 148MM
Body Bout: 208MM
String Scale: 378MM
Body Length: 278MM
Concert Size: Model HC02G
Top: Laminated Mahogany
Back&Side: Laminated Mahogany
Neck: Solid Okoume
String: Aquila String
Machine Head: Chrome/Closed
Nut&Saddle: Ox Bone
Fingerboard&Bridge: Indian Rosewood
White Copper Frets
Finish: Matt Open Wood Pore Finish
Color : Brown grey color
Features of our grey concert custom ukulele
1. Materials - We chose one of the most popular woods Mahogany to build the body of your Ukulele.
2. The Fingerboard and Bridge which holds the strings are both made out of Walnut.
The Walnut is a popular wood used in many musical instruments, including guitars.
3. Bone Nut & Saddle - The Nut &Saddle in this ukulele are made out of Ox bone.
In most ukuleles out there, the nut saddle are made out of plastic. The nut saddle directly influence the tone and sound of the ukulele as they are in direct contact with the strings!
4. Aquila Strings - We installed Premium Italian Aquila Strings to make sure this ukulele produces the best sound it can. Aquila Strings are very popular and any experienced player would recommend it.
5. Many folks overlook this tiny but useful part:The Strap Pin. In most ukuleles out there, there is no strap pin and therefore you can not use a regular strap to hold your ukulele.
In this ukulele the pin is already built-in and you can easily use the strap you get with this purchase.
Height Ukulele Factory