This Concert Ukulele has a ABS nut & saddle, Indian rosewood fingerboard and a beautiful mahogany finish. And we can OEM for you based on your requests with Small MOQ.
● Body Size: Concert, 23 inches
● Top: Laminated mahogany
● Back & Sides: Laminated mahogany
● Neck: Okoume
● Nut: ABS
● Saddle: ABS
● String: Factory string or Aquila string optional
● Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood or copy rosewood/ walnut wood
● Tuning Machines: Nickel w/ Black Buttons
● Finishing: Matte
● MOQ: 120 pcs for OEM trial order
● Fit for: solo, or play with cajon box,kalimba,guitar, violin ect.
● Lead Time: 35-45 days
● Payment Term: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
● Shipping Port: Shenzhen/ Guangzhou
● Warranty: 1 year
● Packing: 1pcs plastic bag +1 pcs small inside carton box and 10pcs small box into 1 big carton box
What Makes a good quality ukulele ?
There are a lot of cheap and cheerful ukuleles available out there. However, if you want to find a more serious instrument to enjoy playing long-term, it’s worth investing a little in something well-made, even if you are just starting to learn.
A better build quality essentially means the ukulele will be easier to play, with a properly finished neck and fingerboard and good quality tuners to keep the instrument playing nicely. Particularly important and a common problem with very cheap ukuleles is the nut - the plastic part over which the strings break at the top of the fingerboard: if you tune the ukulele so that the open strings are in tune then hold down a chord and it suddenly sounds a long way out again, the problem is probably the nut. Height Ukulele may a good selection for your wholesale business.