Sapele top electric bass ukulele
● Model No. : BSSP30
● Top panel: Solid KOA
● Back Board:Laminated KOA
● Side Board: Laminated KOA
● Nut & Saddle: X-Bone
● String: Aquila string
● Item Size:23 inch
● Finishing: Stain
● Bridge and fret-board : Rosewood/ walnut or copy rosewood optional
● 30” big size, perfect size for adults and kids.
● Body is made of koa, fingerboard is made of rosewood.
● With delicate tuning peg, easy to tune.
● With electric pick up system.
● Exquisite workmanship.
● The pattern on ukelele is very exquisite and beautiful.
More about U BASS Ukulele
1. Detailed Size for Bass Ukulele:
E2 A2 D3 G3
Perhaps the greatest appeal of the bass ukulele is its ability to produce a big sound despite its tiny size.
And while it’s much smaller than a bass guitar, it’s still pretty big compared to most ukuleles.
Typical bass ukuleles range from 30-32″ in length, which is comparable to a standard baritone ukulele.
2. Body Type
● Depending on their body type (hollow body or solid body)
● Bass ukuleles will look like either a giant ukulele, or a baby bass guitar. But more importantly than just looks, the body type of the instrument also plays a huge role in the sound.
● Hollow body bass ukes have a sound that resembles an upright bass, while solid body bass ukes have a sound more comparable to that of an electric bass guitar.So depending on your style of music, the body type you choose is absolutely KEY.